Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Got 2,000 page views, cheers to my TEs


After 3 months, my blog got more than 2,000 page views!  I am a newbie in this blogging world; I don’t know that I have to build traffic to my blog. What I knew is creating a blog will help. 
Last March or April, I joined paid to write sites and ad networks but I was rejected because my blog has no traffic.  So, I searched… what is traffic, how will I get traffic to my blog. One of the answers is joining Traffic Exchange (TE) sites to get the traffic I need. So far, I am using  three TEs and I am delighted of its excellent performance. 
I first joined Traffic Swarm because it has positive reviews from its users. It is a free traffic system where I visit other user's websites to generate traffic to my blog. It's easy to setup and start generating hits within just a couple of minutes.
After a couple of weeks, I joined EasyHits4U.  EasyHits4U allows building traffic to my blog in just a few minutes a day.  It provides a very decent 1:1 surfing ratio, for every site I view, I received one credit. These credits can then be assigned to my listed websites or banners. What I liked more is that EasyHits4U Pays its members, for every 1,000 viewed sites I will be paid $0.30.
And recently I joined Sweeva. Sweeva is different, it is using “social browsing” concept. The idea is that all active members are viewing the same pages at the same time, and can then leave comments about the site they are viewing. So far, I got positive feedback and earning credits. I highly recommend my TEs, a great help for the traffic I need. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

its true, i earn money online... Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon