Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rejected Again


I was so upset the other day because I received an email from Google:
“Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into Google AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.
Issues: Unacceptable site content”

This is the second time that my application was rejected.
The first application was not approved because the issue is low traffic; the issue now is unacceptable site content. 

I was so upset because I believe that Google Adsense is undoubtedly the most popular and important tool to monetize my blog. 

Does Adsense really have strict criteria for acceptance?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

its true, i earn money online... Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon