Monday, July 5, 2010

Smowtion Media: Worth to Try

I choose of using Smowtion Media to monetize my blog. For five days now, it’s running smoothly on my blog.
I like their banner ads (image ads) as its advertising medium because it complements with my blog’s header. It also looks good with my other ads.
Another thing that I like is that Smowtion banner is compatible with other ad networks such as Google Adsense which in the coming months, I am planning to join.
How will I earn?
a. I will get 60% of share earning. It means that when an advertiser pay $1.00/click, I will get $0.6.
b. And 80% for referring others
There are contrasting feedbacks I read about Smowtion Media, the low spots are the following: that it is a scam, the ads loads slowly, pays very low and high pay-out ($10).
The high spots are it is the best Adsense alternative, has prompt and friendly customer service.
I think these feedbacks are useful to me. At this instant, I am very contented using Smowtion Media. It’s worth a try and then I will evaluate my experience.

1 comments:

jimfred82 on July 6, 2010 at 12:37 PM said...

Hey! I just found your blog from EasyHits4U.... I love what you're doing here, especially since it's so similar to what I'm doing! :)

Stop by sometime and say hi, and good luck!

http://makingmoneywhileonline.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 

its true, i earn money online... Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon